Come From Away Musical Tickets 2020
Since its premiere, Come from Away continues to touch the hearts of audiences all over North America and the world. The New York Times Critics’ Pick is set against the backdrop of the unfortunate events following the 9/11 attack. Ticketing for their first National Tour is ongoing.
Where to Buy Come From Away Tickets?
|Sign-up Bonus||from $97||View Tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $114||View Tickets|
|TNTIX||from $127||View Tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View Tickets|
US Tour 2020
The Come from Away North American Tour kicked off on October 9 at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle, through August 16, 2020, in Ontario. The tour is scheduled to play in theatres spread across more than 60 cities in Canada and the United States including The Ahmanson (Los Angeles), Buell Theatre (Denver), Golden Gate Theatre (San Francisco), Queen Elizabeth (Vancouver), Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Calgary), Dr. Phillips Center (Orlando), Connor Palace (Cleveland), National Art Centre (Ottawa), among others.
The touring cast is comprised of the outstanding characters of Aaron Michael Ray, Adam Halpin, Julie Garnye, Michael Brian Dunn, Jane Bunting, Marika Aubrey, Emily Walton (August: Osage County), Danielle K. Thomas, Andrew Samonsky, Megan McGinnis (Les Misérables), James Earl Jones II (The Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess), Christine Toy Johnson (The Music Man), Julie Johnson (Memphis), Becky Gulsvig (School of Rock the Musical), Chamblee Ferguson, Nick Duckart (In the Heights), Harter Clingman (Peter and the Starcatcher), and Kevin Carolan (Newsies).
NOW PLAYING AT:
|Open run||New York||Rogers Theatre||View Tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
Why Come From Away is so Awesome?
Come from Away is a record-breaking musical that has taken the theatre world by storm – it has an Oliver Award for Best New Musical in its name. Christopher Ashley’s (Tony-winning Best Director) production is a breathtaking piece of art that tells the remarkable tale of 7,000 passengers stranded in the wake of 9/11, and welcomed by the small town of Newfoundland. The story is brought to life by the talented writing team of David Hein and Irene Sankoff (Oliver Award winners and Grammy nominees).
The musical has not gone unnoticed in the media with popular outlets heaping praise on the winner of 4 Oliver Awards:
- Entertainment: “Not just a spark of light in a dark time -it’s a spotlight of blazing bright proportion. I can’t imagine a musical we need more right now.”
- Time Out: “This miraculous masterpiece is totally, soul-feedingly wonderful.”
- The Daily Beast: “A celebration of the best of humankind, and an uplifting piece of art for our times.”
- The Times: “This musical gets everything right. Irresistible and inspiring.”
- Am 740: Best! Musical! Ever!
Get Your ticket today and witness the best 100 minutes of theatrical beauty!
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website comefromaway.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?Run time for Come From Away is 100 minutes. There is no intermission.
- Are there any age limits?The show is recommended for ages 10 and older. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre. Please be aware: children must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?The performance schedule varies. Evening performances begin at 7.00pm or 8:00pm, with matinees at 1.00pm or 2.00pm.
- How to get Come from Away tickets?You can get them in 5 ways:
- ► theatre box office (rush tickets as well);
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- Is there a ticket limit?
- ► If you are purchasing tickets for a single performance a total of 25 tickets may be purchased per day.
- ► If you are purchasing tickets for multiple performances, or any performance Friday – Sunday, a total of 8 tickets may be purchased per day.
- ► Tickets purchased which exceed these limits will be returned.
Please note: Certain types of seating may have a different ticket limit.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► General group tickets. For groups 10 or more.
- ► Premium seats tickets are also available.
- ► Last minute tickets/Rush tickets. When the show is sold-out, a very limited number of day-of-performance tickets may get released for sale (at the box office only) right before show time.
- ► Standing room tickets. Available on a first-come, first serve basis when the show is sold out.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, tickets for Come from away start from $69 for the regular one and $199 for the premium. It can be much higher on the secondary market due to high demand.
- How to attend the Come from Away show?
- ► Get your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website or at the theatre office.
- ► Save your receipt of purchase until the show.
- ► Bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official document, and the original credit or debit card on the day of the show.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip. Doors open 45 minutes before show time. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before curtain.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!